- Avoid massaging/applying pressure in any of the treated areas.
- Avoid extreme cold/heat for the next 48 hours. No cryotherapy or hot tubs/saunas.
- Avoid wearing a constricting hat for 24 hours if your forehead was treated.
- Wait at least 7-10 days before other skincare treatments such as facials.
- Avoid high cardio exercise today to decrease bruising.
- 3-14 days for full results depending on the area injected. Be patient please!
Your red “mosquito bite” bumps will resolve within the hour.
Bruising can happen at any of the injection sites.
Tenderness may occur at injection sites from the use of needles.
Normal to have some skin/muscle movement return 2-3 months after injections.
Neurotoxins usually last 3-4 months for most. There are many variables that can change that timing. Number of units injected, metabolism, age, lifestyle, medications taken, etc.
For bruising, you can take arnica, bromelain, or eat fresh pineapple. Avoid blood thinners. Makeup, coverup or tattoo coverup work great to cover bruising!
Bruising will fade according to your body. We all clear bruising at different rates. I can’t give you a specific time for your bruise to go away.