LATISSE® is a prostaglandin analog, indicated to treat hypotrichosis of the eyelashes by increasing their growth including length, thickness and darkness.
How Does LATISSE® Work?
Great eyelashes don't just happen overnight. That's why it's important to note that LATISSE® solution works gradually and remarkably. Once you begin, you must continue applying the topical solution each night and follow the directions for best results. As the treatment progresses, you'll first begin to see changes in length. Then, gradually, you'll notice more thickness and darkness in your lashes. If you're satisfied with your results by week 8, don't stop there. Stick with the treatment. After week 16, you'll see the full effect of LATISSE® solution — and so will others.
Are There Do's & Don'ts?
Once you know how to apply LATISSE®, it's important to understand a few simple tips to help you make your treatment as effective as possible:
1. Use LATISSE® as directed.
2. Be sure to remove makeup and contacts before use.
3. Always use the sterile, disposable, FDA-approved applicator provided in the kit.
4. Only apply LATISSE® to the base of upper lashes, not the lower lid.
5. Don’t apply more just to catch up if you miss an application. Simply apply LATISSE® the next evening and stay on schedule.
6. Avoid contamination by common bacteria and don’t let the tip of the bottle or applicator contact your fingers or any other unintended surface.
7. If you’re satisfied with your results by week 8, stick with the treatment. You’ll see the full effect of LATISSE® come into view at week 16.
Is LATISSE® Right for me?
Because only you know what look is right for you, it’s important to discuss treatment and expectations with Judy. During the consultation/evaluation, she will determine if LATISSE® is right for you.